Revenue Ops LLC is an open, collaborative environment where we all come together as a team to achieve greatness. We are always learning – constantly expanding our skills sets so that we can better serve our clients.
Join our team!
We are currently hiring for a Salesforce Consultant.
Salesforce Consultant – Job Description
At Revenue Ops LLC, we are always looking to strengthen our business by adding the best available talent to our team. We’re seeking a Salesforce Consultant to work closely with our team to drive the overall adoption, optimization, and ongoing iteration of the Salesforce platform, leveraging multiple integrations and different technologies. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience with technical implementations of customer projects.
As our Salesforce Consultant, you will utilize your Salesforce expertise, applied commercial experience, problem-solving abilities, and creative flair to support, advise, design, build, deliver, and maintain our Salesforce ecosystem end to end. This will require you to be involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, and configuration alongside testing and deployment.
Being able to work in a customer facing role is critical to this position.
Objectives of this Role
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Manage multiple stakeholders’ engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Implement new Salesforce technology for the client
- Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of clients’ Salesforce platform / technology stack
- Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep
- Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions
- Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies
- Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business
- Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience with technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
- A background in CRM process design and implementations
- Experience with other CRM software, such as Hubspot, Marketsharp, Zoho, or NetSuite
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce administrator certification required. Salesforce advanced administrator preferred.
- Preferred certifications in any of the following areas:
- Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Developer
- Experience Cloud
If you wish to submit your resume for consideration, please email it along with your cover letter to email@example.com.