Consider Some Sales Enablement Software for your Sales Toolbox
An effective sales enablement strategy requires a team effort to optimize revenue by providing timely, personalized resources, such as valuable content and relevant educational materials, to potential clients or customers throughout their buying journey. In addition, your enablement team may be responsible for creating deliverables such as case studies, sales scripts, and onboarding programs, so you’ll want to equip them with the right sales enablement software to serve your clients’ needs best.
A wide variety of sales enablement tools are readily available, but you’ll want to evaluate several options to ensure a good fit with your sales team.
- Offers contact, content, and performance management capabilities as well as content delivery and presentation tools.
- Automatically tracks customer interactions.
- Minimizes administrative works by managing tasks such as logging sales activities, organizing and storing contact details, and coordinating lead follow-ups.
Integrations: Slack, Squarespace, and Mailchimp
Pricing: Monthly subscription model
Users: Companies with 20 to 250 salespeople
- Systematically recommends relevant content to sales reps so that they can leverage the most effective materials at every phase of the buying process.
- Customizes collateral according to the sales rep’s position and the products they sell.
- Offers archiving, automated publishing, collaboration tools, content delivery and discovery, audit trails, and more.
- Great mobile experience.
Pricing: Monthly subscription; prices vary
Users: Large companies; clients include IBM, Verizon, American Express, and Philips
- Organizes large volumes of content to share internally.
- Offers content management, full-text search, text editing, collaboration tools, performance management, presentation tools, and more.
- Provides sales and marketing leadership with insights into content usage and tracks closings by asset.
- Recommends key content to reps so the most relevant resources are utilized in the buying process.
- Features an email help desk, 24/7 live support representatives, phone support, videos, and in-person and online training.
Integrations: More than 50 platforms
- Offers its own cloud-based apps — innovative software as a service (SaaS) solutions, like Sales Cloud, which provides various tools to assist in content management and performance analytics.
- Helps with workflow creation, contact management, opportunity tracking, customer engagement tools, and a mobile-ready dashboard.
- Equips marketing teams with unique features, including social media integrations, marketing leads monitoring, and email integration.
Integrations: More than 2,500 other software options
Pricing: Several pricing plans are available based on required services
Users: Large and small companies
- Provides marketing automation software, email marketing, customer service tools, and more.
- Features an intuitive user experience.
- Offers free CRM software and other tools to sales teams.
Integrations: More than a hundred apps and web services
Pricing: Free tools on a limited capacity; subscriptions start at $50 per month and scale up based on business requirements
Sales Enablement Software Experts
This list represents just a handful of sales enablement software options that are currently on the market. We at Revenue Ops LLC are happy to help you navigate them and choose the right tool for your business. Let’s discuss your goals, obstacles, and vision to get started.